By Unknown - Thursday, September 12, 2013

Preppy

It's officially a little cooler today, so of course, layering is in full effect! I couldn't be more excited! Today I paired together a couple of my favorite fall colors, orange & navy. I'm loving the contrast of between the two! Throw on a suede heel, and your are set. 
Blazer: Urban Outfitters (old, but similar here) | Dress: Calvin Klein  | Shoes: J. Crew (old)
Sunnies: House of Harlow | Bag: DKNY (via T.J Maxx-love!) | Jewelry: Tory Burch (similar),  Marc Jacobs 
 
Thanks for following along! xo!
 
Keep up with me daily via Instagram @ameliavignali

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Preppy, chic, sophisticated! You look gorgeous :)

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy! Great color combo :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete