By Unknown - Friday, September 13, 2013

Black & White Attire

Happy Friday! I'm leaving you with a perfect weekend outfit ladies. I'm loving black and white right now. I'm not a believer of doing away with whites after labor day. I actually love my fall and winter whites! With the cooler weather approaching, this look is perfect for a dinner on the town or add a cute pair of flats for a causal lunch!
 
  
 
 Top: LOFT (not online, but this one is similar!) | Skirt: LOFT (borrowed from my sister, similar here) | Shoes: Nine West | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Watch: Marc Jacobs | Lips: CHANEL
 
Also, I would love to wish my amazing parents a Happy 27th Wedding Anniversary! I love you both SO much! Enjoy your day!
 
One more thing...CONGRATS too Erika Wycoff, winner of the BCS Monogrammed necklace!!!
 I'll be e-mailing you soon to claim your prize! Thanks for entering!
 
Have a great weekend everyone!!! xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments