Life Lately + Instagram Roundup

By Unknown - Monday, May 22, 2017


Top: SheIn Pants: OldNavy (Similar here) Shoes: Tory Burch Bag: Louis Vuitton Phone Case: Apple


 Top: Blu Pepper (via local boutique) Pants: Gap 


 Top: SheIn Pants: Lululemon Hat: Macy's 


Well, I'm back! After a waaaay too long hiatus, I have finally decided to jump back into this crazy blogging world. I originally took a break due to my current job taking up quite a bit of time, not only during the workday, but I added quite a bit of traveling to the mix. Over the last 2.5 years, my job has sent me to some of the most amazing places. Along the way, I have developed quite the love for travel (and different foods!). With that being said, I plan to change things up a bit on Bold Meets Basic. I will be sharing my go-to outfits, favorite travel hot-spots, and top food recommendations in those cities. Basically, if you want to know what I'm wearing, where i'm staying, or what eating, I'll fill you in:) 


Stay tuned for some fun new content! 

Amelia 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments