By Unknown - Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Color Blocking

Today is a big day....I'm officially graduating from my five month long internship!!! It has been such a journey, a very exciting journey at that. With many other graduations approaching this month, finding the perfect outfit mix of casual and dressy is key! This color block dress is a great style and fit for a spring afternoon graduation party! Adding simple accessories like my favorite Tory Burch cuff completes any look! Good luck too all the graduates out there!
 
Dress (on sale!) | Shoes | Cuff

Keep up with me everyday on Instagram... @ameliavignali
xo,
Amelia

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your URL title can get you the maximum benefit of your link partnership through Google Page Rank of each backlink.
    Keyword density optimization Internal linking structure optimization.
    Many of these Pagerank professionals fail to follow the guidelines in this article, a website makes itself easily searchable and understood by" bots" doing their job.
    How pagerank increase traffic? Make your meta description unique for each webpage.


    my weblog ... moostic.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with those shoes and how you paired it with that dress!

    I just found your blog and I love it! Following you on Bloglovin--
    Jillian
    Jillicious Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete