By Unknown - Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Yellow + Camo

My family and I are spending the new years in Florida! So the next several days you can enjoy both  my outfits and the gorgeous views! I LOVE this new bright sweater I recently purchased at Gap. It is perfect for all seasons!
I am one to follow trends, but in low doses. Since camo is all over the stores right now, I knew I needed to buy some. With as fast as trends go out, I figured I should only buy something with a small portion of the pattern. These flats are perfect! Remember this tip all...It will save you money in the long run! Stick with buying more expensive basics, and less expensive bold pieces!
 
 
 
 SWEATER: Gap | PANTS: Gap (old) | SHOES: Gap | CLUTCH: LOFT (gift) | HAT: Target (old)
SUNNIES: Ray-Ban | WATCH: Marc Jacobs (gift from my amazing man) | BRACELET: Jamies Diamond Mine (LOVE THIS!)
 
I will try to keep you posted on all my outfit choices and buys during the week :)
Happy 2013!
xo,
Amelia

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments