By Unknown - Thursday, December 20, 2012

Stripes + Plaid

I've been incorporating lots of plaid into my wardrobe lately...and I'm loving it! I was just going to wear this striped top, but then decided to add this plaid scarf to make it a little more festive. Although you can find this print of scarf at many stores, I found mine in my grandma's closet! I encourage you all too go through you're relatives older clothing, you just might find something unique!
 
Last night my family and I ventured to Peoria, IL. We had dinner with some more of our family, then drove through the famous festival of lights! Such a neat thing to see! The lights were beautiful, but my favorite part was spending time with my amazing family! I am SO blessed!
 
 

 TOP: Gap | PANTS: Old Navy | SCARF: my grandmas (but similar Here)
COAT: Old Navy | SHOES: Gap (old, but similar Here)
 
Hope you have been enjoying time with your family as the holiday's are approaching!
What are your plans for the holidays???
I would LOVE to hear from you all:)
 
xo,
Amelia

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments